With an aim to enrich the environment, the community in which we operate business as well as extend maximum profitability to clients, we, PVM Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., abide by quality-centric values that are in sync with various legal requirements and regulatory norms. Multiple check-points are maintained at all levels from product sampling, raw materiel procurement, production to infrastructure, labour welfare, preventive measures etc. Get an idea of the quality policies guiding our business below:
- Investing on the Right Technology (Machinery and Infrastructure)
- Investing on the Right Man Power
- Selection of the most suitable raw materials like dyes and chemicals
- Checking of dyes & chemicals during purchase, to ensure correct concentration
- Maintenance & upkeep of machinery from time to time
- Checking of fabric at its grey stage
- Color matching in a sophisticated lab from sampling to reproduction stage
- Monitoring of production runs by a qualified Shift-Incharge to ensure consistent quality in bulk production
- Evaluating proper quality of fabric at the finishing stage by in-house Quality Control Department
The factory is in strict accordance with labour welfare norms. The entire facility is well-maintained in terms of cleanliness, proper power & back up, pipe-dines of steam/oil, first-aid services, safety products (masks, gloves, caps and helmets), emergency exit, appropriate signage, fire alarms, firer safety equipment, etc. It also has a hygienic canteen.
All our products are approved for delivery after they pass all international testing standards, such as Washing Fastness, Dry and Wet rub tests for color fastness, Light Fastness, Shrinkage percent etc., and all other specific quality requirements of customers.